Latest Movies :
Home » , » Jennifer Lawrence says she signified 'no lack of respect' for Hawaii story

Jennifer Lawrence says she signified 'no lack of respect' for Hawaii story

{[['']]}
Jennifer Lawrence has long endeared herself to the public by being cool and down-to-earth, what with her fry eating and face planting and all manner of quirky hi-jinks.
However, a recent "butt scratching" story she told on the BBC's "The Graham Norton Show" seemed to cross the line for a lot of her fans.
Lawrence was on the notoriously bawdy talk show with her "Passengers" co-star Chris Pratt, when she recalled an itchy incident she had while filming the second "Hunger Games" movie.
    "We were shooting in Hawaii and there were consecrated shakes, and shouldn't sit on them," she said. "I was in a wet-suit that entire shoot and gracious my God, they were so useful for butt tingling!"

    Fighting back laughter, she continued: "One rock that I was butt scratching on ended up going loose. It was a giant boulder, and it rolled down the mountain and almost killed the sound guy. All the Hawaiians were like, 'Oh my God, it's the curse!' And I'm in the corner like, 'I'm your curse. I wedged it loose with my ass.' "

    The normally Lawrencium yarn rang empty on the web, with pundits calling attention to it appeared to be, well, pretty socially uncaring. 
    "That time Jennifer Lawrence gloated about contaminating hallowed Hawaiian stones," somebody composed. 
    "She truly thought this was clever... ," said another person, who additionally called her "white and malevolence."
    Lawrence told the same story on "Live With Kelly and Michael" in 2013, and she said she didn't know at the time that the rocks were sacred. However, for many people, that wasn't the point.
    "The thing about what J Law was saying is, she's kind of implying why the rocks were sacred was some silly/dumb 'savage' thing," one person tweeted.
    Twitter critics called on the actress to apologize for her comments, and she eventually answered.
    "I intended no lack of respect to the Hawaiian individuals," a post peruses on her open Facebook page. "I truly believed that I was acting naturally expostulating about the way that I was 'the revile,' however I comprehend the way it was seen was not entertaining and I apologize on the off chance that I outraged anybody."
    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

    Ads

    Social Media

     
    Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
    Copyright © 2011. Authentic Global - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
    Proudly powered by Blogger